Seclore for Windows 3.13.3.0

1. Fixed the issue where PDFs generated from protected Office files wouldn’t open correctly. 

a. Before the fix: When an Office file (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is converted to PDF using File > Export > Create Adobe PDF or Create PDF/XPS Document, the converted file would show the Seclore buffer file.

b. After the fix:

i. In case of File > Export > Create Adobe PDF, the converted file would get exported and can be opened manually.

ii. In case of File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document, the converted file opens as a protected file and shows the original content.

2. Fixed the issue where Office applications would shut down unexpectedly in certain rare scenarios. 

a. Before the fix: Office applications would shut down when unprotected files are opened from the ‘File > Home > Shared with me’ section. This issue was observed in Office 365 applications.

b. After the fix: This issue is now resolved.

3. Fixed the issue where PDF files wouldn’t open correctly in Adobe Acrobat DC in certain rare scenarios. 

a. Before the fix:

i. Protected PDF files opened in Adobe Acrobat DC would show the Seclore buffer file instead of the original content when ‘Enable Protected mode at startup’ is checked.

ii. Adobe Acrobat DC would shut down unexpectedly when unprotected files are opened with ‘Enable Protected mode at startup’ checked.

iii. These issues were observed in Adobe Acrobat DC 2021.001.20145.

b. After the fix: These issues are now resolved.

4. Fixed the issue where unprotected Excel and Word files wouldn’t open correctly in certain rare scenarios.

a. Before the fix:

i. When a protected Excel or Word file is open, and an unprotected attachment is opened from the ‘File > Home > Shared with me’ section in protected view, the unprotected file would open with the Seclore buffer file instead of showing the original content. The original content would appear after clicking on ‘Enable editing’.

ii. This issue was observed in Word and Excel with Office 365.

b. After the fix: This issue is now resolved.

Login or Signup to post a comment