1. Number of files protected by enterprise applications will now be included in the data shown in the Policy Server portal dashboard for Global Security Admins.
a. Further, details of such files will be available in the ‘Files’ and ‘Activities’ tab.
2. Added support for Client Certificate based authentication in Azure application.
3. We have discontinued support for Seclore for Windows version 220.127.116.11 and below.
4. Fixed the issue where users were able to give permissions to blacklisted domains after migrating from versions below Policy Server 18.104.22.168 to higher versions.
5. Fixed the issue where column names wouldn’t appear properly in reports downloaded from the Policy Server portal when the browser’s preferred language is Spanish, Russian, French, or Portuguese(Brazil).