1. Fixed the issue where system-generated emails wouldn’t get sent in a certain scenario.
a. Before the fix: When the email address is changed in the ‘From Email ID’ field in the Policy Server configurations, some system-generated emails wouldn’t get sent to users. This issue was observed in cloud setups only.
b. After the fix: This issue is now resolved.
2. Fixed the issue where multiple groups (domain level groups, repository level groups, and all users group) would appear in search results while assigning permissions to users. After the fix, users would see only one group in search results, that is, All <Repository_name> Users. This will prevent any issue that may occur if Seclore Identity Management is migrated to Active Directory.
3. Fixed the issue where Repository details wouldn’t get updated in a certain scenario.
a. Before the fix: Users couldn’t update repository details if the status of the repository is ‘Not initialized’. The ‘Not initialized’ status appears when incorrect details have been added to the repository.
b. After the fix: This is issue is now resolved. Users would be able to update details for non-initialized repositories as well.
4. Fixed a minor issue in the UI for assigning and changing permissions. This issue was observed in Safari 14.1.x only.
5. Installation Guide and Migration guide now contain steps to customize your logo in the Policy Server portal.
6. Apache Tomcat upgraded to version 9.0.43.