1. Improved the quality of system logs that’ll help Seclore support teams address issues faster.
2. Fixed the issue where incorrect error message was shown when users tried to open certain unsupported formats in Seclore Online
3. Fixed the issue where the activity of closing a file would get logged even if ‘Logging file close activities’ function was disabled in the Policy Server configuration.
4. Fixed the issue where users would see an error while opening Excel files from SharePoint in a certain scenario.
a. Before the fix: Users would see an error while opening Excel files with some special characters (#, %, &) in the file name or content.
b. After the fix: This issue is now resolved.
5. Fixed the issue where comments added to protected files opened from mobile devices wouldn’t get saved.