1. A global SharePoint Online package will now be available with the Seclore for O365 service. The global package can be used by all customers removing the need for customization required earlier for each customer.
2. Seclore for O365 services optimized with Azure application split.
3. Improved deployment of Seclore for O365 service.
a. Automated the deployment of Azure applications and configuration of Teams with new endpoints.
b. New endpoint added to generate validation reports for configurations done. This is to identify errors in the deployment procedure.
4. Spring Libraries upgraded to address recently observed Spring4shell vulnerability (CVE-2022-22965).
5. Apache Tomcat upgraded to version 9.0.62.
6. Added support for encryption of Java serialized data used for Microsoft authentication.