Error while reading configuration file - HotFolder
Modified on: Fri, 5 Jan, 2024 at 12:39 PM
Applies to: Hot Folder
Pre-requisite: HotFolder Server Enterprise Manager installed
Symptoms & Error:
Follow the solution if you see below error is displayed
- HotFolder service is in 'stop' state. When service is being started, it would stop immediately without any crash record.
- Check for HotFolder process named as HotFolderEM.exe, it would be in hung state.
- Kill the process tree and try starting the HF service.
- Post this test the HF by dropping a test file in HF for protection.
- Make sure you have logged in as an Admin to the Hotfolder Server.
- Go to services.msc and check the logon account of Hotfolder Server
- Go to "C\ProgramData\Seclore\FileSecure\HotfolderServer\Preferences" and check if fileserver.config is present and the logon account have necessary NTFS Permission on it.
Need more help ?
Contact Seclore Support
email@example.com | Chat Live
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?