Applies to: Seclore Policy Server on Seclore managed cloud
Policy Server Error and troubleshooting steps:
Unable to log in to the Policy server URL
Policy Server and Active Directory communication Error
Error: Internal Server Error
- Check the VPN tunnel status used to connect the Seclore Policy server is up and running.
- Make sure you can ping the policy server IP address of the Active Directory server.
- Make sure the Active Directory user ID used to authenticate is not blocked or the password has not expired.
- Check if there were any changes made in the ISP
- Try to initiate the traffic over the VPN tunnel and check if you can connect to the policy server.
Need more help?
Contact Seclore Support
firstname.lastname@example.org | Chat Live