Troubleshoot Policy Server issue (Hosted on Seclore cloud)
Modified on: Fri, 29 Oct, 2021 at 3:44 PM
Applies to: Seclore Policy Server on Seclore managed cloud
Policy Server Error and troubleshooting steps:
Unable to log in to the Policy server URL
Policy Server and Active Directory communication Error
Error: Internal Server Error
- Check the VPN tunnel status used to connect the Seclore Policy server is up and running.
- Make sure you can ping the policy server IP address of the Active Directory server.
- Make sure the Active Directory user ID used to authenticate is not blocked or the password has not expired.
- Check if there were any changes made in the ISP
- Try to initiate the traffic over the VPN tunnel and check if you can connect to the policy server.
Need more help?
Contact Seclore Support
email@example.com | Chat Live
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?