Applies to: Seclore Desktop Client
Description: Carry out the below-mentioned steps to install Seclore Desktop Client through CMD or other software such as SSCM for installing on multiple machines silently.
Please carry out the following steps for rolling out Seclore Desktop Client to multiple user machines:
- Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" and ask for the customized installers for mass rollout.
- Once you get the installers, please test the same in a few machines and also check their functionality before rollout.
- Install the Desktop Client using the following commands
For installation of Desktop Client using MSI file:
|msiexec.exe /i "<location where the msi is placed>\Seclore Desktop Client.msi" /qn /norestart|
eg. msiexec.exe /i "C:\username\Desktop\Seclore Desktop Client.msi" /qn /norestart
For installation of Desktop Client using EXE file:
|"<location where the exe file is placed>\Seclore Desktop Client.exe" /qn /norestart|
eg. msiexec.exe /i "C:\username\Desktop\Seclore Desktop Client." /qn /norestart
Following parameters are used for msiexec command:
/qn - No UI
/norestart - the machine will not be restarted after the installation\uninstallation is complete
/promptrestart - the user will be prompted if a reboot is required
- Please make sure that the system is restarted after installing the Desktop Client.
- In case a reinstall is needed please ensure that the Seclore Desktop Client is uninstalled, the system is restarted, a new client is installed and the system is restarted again before working with the Seclore protected files.
- Do not use any third-party tools for uninstalling the Seclore Desktop Client. This may cause issues during a reinstall. You can directly uninstall from the control panel.