Oops! Something went wrong. Please contact your administrator
Modified on: Fri, 29 Oct, 2021 at 3:42 PM
Symptoms & Error:
When the user performs protection/unprotection of any document on desktop client, the protection/unprotection is successful however post that the following error pop's up:
- User will require admin privilege's to perform the steps mentioned in Solution.
- We need to verify the registry entries under the following path:
- Values for both the registry keys should be set to 1( Enabled).
- If the value is set to 0 for any of the entries we need to change it to 1 and then sign out from the system and sign in again.
- Issue will be resolved post the above steps have been successfully performed.
Need more help?
Contact Seclore Support
firstname.lastname@example.org | Chat Live
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?