Seclore Lite client Upgrade Process and Flow on MAC:
- Notifications for the Seclore application on the MAC must be enabled.
- None of MS-Office applications should be running on the system.
Update Process Flow
Scenario 1: MS-office applications are running when Updates are available.
- Once the updates for the Seclore client are available, update patches will be downloaded on the machine automatically.
- The user will prompt to update the client immediately or Later. (Refer to the Screenshot Below)
- Please note this prompt will only be seen if notifications are enabled for the Seclore application.
- To enable notification, users can navigate to System Preferences -> Notification and enable them as seen in the screenshot below:
- Once the user clicks on ‘Update Now’ and MS-Office applications are running, the user will be getting another prompt that lists all the applications that are running and need to be closed to proceed with the update. (Refer to the Screenshot Below)
- Now the user must ‘Quit’ all the applications listed in the window above and then have to click on “Update.”
- This will start updating the Seclore Lite client to the latest version.
Scenario 2: No MS-office applications are running on the System.
- Once the updates for Seclore client are available, update patches will be downloaded on the machine automatically and applied in the background after the restart.